Special Notifications from Tali's Kitchen

Have a great weekend...Have a great weekend...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday night fish fillet


OK, so it's Sunday night, we are all exhausted from the whole weekend and its dinner time…

If you are like us, you want a quick and healthy dinner; let the kids eat so we can call log off for this weekend.

So what about a good fish dish?


 

Some of my family members who probably read this posting are laughing right now, why is that you ask?

I am not a fish person, never was. For me, actually cooking and enjoying fish is a major thing.


 

This dish doesn't smell or task like fish but it has all the nutrients of it.

I got this recipe, well not exactly got it, I tried to replicate it form Olive Garden.

A few years back I went with Hagai there and I think it was my sister who ordered this dish, and it was very good, so it became my personal mission to try replicating it.

So after many tries and some internet research – I believe I got it, and sharing it here with you all is a privilege.


 

For this dish I use the Tilapia fillet, you can also use the flounder if you wish.

I buy the fish either fresh that day, or I get is at BJ's, divide it to serving portions and freezes is.


 

This recipe is for 4 servings;

4 fish fillet
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ cup breadcrumbs (I use the seasoned ones)
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup Romano cheese
4 teaspoons chopped parsley


 

Heat over to 400F, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray it with cooking spray.

Place the fish fillet on the cooking sheet, drizzle the olive oil on the fish.



 







Mix the cheese, breadcrumbs and parsley.
(you can double the amount of the mix and just freeze it for next time)










Top the fish with this mixture until completely covered.



 







Place in the oven for about 20 min (if you are not sure if the fish is cooked, stick a thermometer, it should be 140F)

The topping should be crunchy and golden brown.



 







Its best served with pasta / rice, and a side of steamed vegetables.



 







The hardest part of this meal will be the vegetables… it's that easy and equally delicious.

Enjoy and have a great week

Tal


 


 


 


 


 


 

I Want to Print This

0 comments:

Post a Comment